Best Practice Award
Rewards organizations that have the best practice in sustainability.
The award winners are further graded into:
- Outstanding Practice: for the top ranked practices in each sub-category
- Great Practice: for the practices selected by the panel judges
The judges will evaluate participants based on the criteria below:
- (25%) Strategies and Objectives
- (40%) Impacts, Effectiveness, and Continuity
- (35%) Performance and Leadership
- Practice that contributes toward sustainable development.
- There is no limit in time period, length of the project plan, stage of project completed, or issues of concern. It is, however, recommended that the practice entered has reached milestones with results that can be presented to panel judges.
- Multiple entries can be submitted by all participants.
Entries will be submitted through the official website.
A. Submit the entries online with the details including but not limited to:
- Project name
- Aim of the project
- The project objectives, initiation process, timing, and other details.
- Background of team members or partners
- Project management: purpose, goals, and performance monitoring.
- Evaluation: how the project links to the company’s businesses, products, or services.
- Sustainable developments: state the factors leading to and impacts on sustainable development.
- Innovation: is the project newly initiated or developed based on existing resources? What features making the project innovative, creative, and unique?
- Results: what are some of the quantitative and (or) qualitative results achieved? Are there any measurable feedbacks or evaluations?
b. Supporting documents should include but not limited to:
- Posters and photos
- Multimedia presentations
Fees and Payments
USD $1,230 or TWD $36,900
For further detail, please refer to the guideline here: https://reurl.cc/kVkvxq