The COVID-19 outbreak worldwide in 2020 caused an unprecedent impact globally. In 2021, the COVID-19 crisis still looms large. Amid these uncertainties, businesses and organizations continued working towards sustainability.
The Special Award for Pandemic Response recognizes outstanding initiatives in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impacts caused by the pandemic while reflecting upon United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
- Registration open: 3rd May 2021
- Registration deadline: 16th August 2021
- Notice of results: 15th October 2021
- Awards ceremony: 17th November 2021
- The award is eligible to sustainability initiatives which respond to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Entry is open to organizations include but not limited to industries, government agencies, NGOs, and academic institutions.
- These practices contribute directly or indirectly to prevention, protection, and mitigation of impacts caused by the pandemic.
- There is no limit in length, stage of completion, or issues of concern. It is, however, recommended that the practice entered has reached milestones.
- Multiple entries can be submitted by all participants.
For further detail, please refer to the award booklet：https://reurl.cc/xgmgWV
Mr. Wayne Chu
Email: [email protected]/ [email protected]
ADD: 5F.-5, No.188, Sec. 5, Nanjing E. Rd. Taipei, Taiwan